Saturday, May 2, 2015

Quick Quotes Petaloo Blog Hop~Final Day

Welcome to the last day of the  Quick Quotes  & Petaloo blog hop!  I hope you have enjoyed all the wonderful projects.  Alicia here today for Quick Quotes with a pretty Mother's Day card.  I used the beautiful Petaloo cream teastained flowers with the Gypsy Road 400 paper.  I found the wonderful sentiment on the Just Because Phrase Strip it is a perfect sentiment for Mom!


Close up of the flowers that I distressed a bit with Latte PowderPuff Chalking Ink:



Quick Quotes Products used:

Petaloo Products used:

Other products used:
EK Success border punch
paper doilie
Recollections pearls
Recollections butterfly sticker
pop dots


Thanks so much for visiting today!

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

http://themixedmediacardchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/05/mmcc-11-wings.html until 5/25x



1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenge! zetkaArt

    ReplyDelete