Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Secret Garden Quick Quotes Card Inspiration



Hi Alicia with you today using the latest Quick Quotes papers Secret Garden, available soon.  I took a cue from the bold and bright flowers creating a floral themed card set.  I wanted to use all of these wonderful prints.  I cut several "slices" of paper and positioned them with about an eighth inch in between the strips.  I used dies to cut some flowers and sentiments to finish off the cards.

I also made a video of unboxing this latest Secret Garden collection.  You can check it out HERE.





I chalked all the edges of my cuts with Lipstick and Green Leaf Powderpuff chalking inks.  I molded the flowers with my fingers and adhered them together with a brad.





This card I kept more simple with the floral papers and a die cut sentiment on the solid panel.


On the final card, I used four panels and popped a solid colored die cut watering can on top.  Perfect with the floral prints.




Quick Quotes products:
Secret Garden Collection available soon!
Powderpuff Chalking inks:  Lipstick and Green Leaf





other products:
brads
dies by Sizzix/Tim Holtz Tattered florals and watering can
dies by Stamplorations sentiment dies

Don't forget to pop over and check out my unboxing VIDEO.  Thanks so much for stopping by.


Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment